[pct-l] GPS & Maps

Charles Davidson chaseat99 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:52:41 CDT 2008

    I have been considering buying a smart phone with camera and gps
built in. The Nokia N-95 (96 to be released soon) has a 5 mp camera and
gps, Also I have examined the AT+T Tilt phone. You can get a Tom Tom
like software for these phones and use Google maps when you have
service. But my question is, can you load any other maps into memory for
use in out of service areas, both have memory expansion slots. Also can
you load waypoints or tracks just as you would with most hand held gps
units? The airheads at the local AT+T store don't have a clue. hmmm so
nether do I ...LOL.

Chase PCT 09