[pct-l] Long Hair question...

ietura at viajarapie.info ietura at viajarapie.info
Tue Apr 15 04:44:11 CDT 2008

this hair issue is the one that's more personal than footwear. Some
will never even comb and it'll be fine. If I don't, it all becomes a
tangly mess and after some time I can only cut the dreadlocks off.

I can still do a good enough job at untangling with my hands but if
I'm hiking with long hair I carry a small comb, weights just a few
grams.

Find a lightweight version of whatever you need and carry it, that's
not silly. What's silly is carrying things you don't need. We'll leave
the definition of "need" for later...
rainskirt