[pct-l] Fw: hi

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 22:55:48 CDT 2008

Hi All
I just got this report from a NOBO (Ron Vaughn) at Warner Springs
He says there's hikers at the Resort too.

>Water good and plentiful at Rodriguz Truck Trail and Pioneer mail.  (tanks)
Small stream flowing five miles north of Pioneer Mail.
Cache at Scissors Crossing 50% gone as of 4/12 5p.m.
Cache at 3rd gate about 1/3 gone on 4/13 at noon.
Barrel Springs flowing nicely 4/14
Creek five miles later flowing nicely. 4/14
Lots of flowers in the meadows.

Lots of early hikers. I have met at least a dozen so far.

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles.... Again..... and .....Again
Please sign my Guestbook at