[pct-l] Long Hair question...

Jessica Winters jessicawinters at mac.com
Mon Apr 14 19:30:02 CDT 2008

I have very long hair and have done 3 thru hikes with it!  I do cary
a very small, itty bitty brush with the handle broken off, it's so
light weight at an ounce.  You can get one probably in the travel
section in the drug store, or one of those little black combs maybe.
It's a necessity pack weight and I am very grateful I have it in town
which is pretty much the only time I use it, after that shower and
lots of conditioner.  So, no big deal, you have a brush in your
pack!  While hiking I usually just have it in a braid and I wear a
head band also to keep the whispys from tangling up too.
Wildflower