[pct-l] New PCT Thru Record

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 19:19:07 CDT 2008

I am now thinking of getting a Honda Goldwing motorcycle.  I was  considering
this and the PCT.  I think I will be the first person the Thru  Motorcycle
the PCT.  I will drive from the Mexican border and hit every  paved road-PCT
crossing to Canada.  This will be a historic first.   This is too cool.  I might
even do some Trail Angel support along the  way.  Hiker babes will be all over
me wanting a ride.  I guess July  would be a good time to start.  I will hit
Hiker Heaven too and all the  Trail Angel sites along the way, including
trailtown saloons.  Now I have  to pick a year to do this.

I bet there are other bikers who will want to go with me.

Switchback the Road Pirate

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)