[pct-l] Bleeding off Lithium Batteries

stewjohns at comcast.net stewjohns at comcast.net
Mon Apr 14 06:49:08 CDT 2008

I found this on the Garmin site.  Appears it only happens to the map 60 series and 76 series.  The
battery type option on the map 60csx does not have a lithium option, but even so, that is only used
to let the battery fuel gauge display properly.   http://www.garmin.com/garmin/cms/home/support/searchsupport

From: jeff.singewald at comcast.net

Interesting.  I have a GPS that I have been using for 3 months and I have totally got the geocache bug so it is on nearly every day.  I use Lithium batteries on my Garmin and have no problem.  There is a setup option to specify what type of batteries I am using.  It is always set to Lithium.  Never had to bleed my batteries.

Elevator

From: stewjohns at comcast.net