[pct-l] Driving south to AZT

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 13 20:37:00 CDT 2008

Tortoise

  Asbat has routed you well.  Leaving from L.A., that is the way I will be going myself. After you pass Selmar, and the turn-off for the 14 FWY, take the 210 East.  This will run along the north edge of the  the San Fernando Valley and bring you to 210 East as to enter Pasandena.  Continue east, maybe 40 miles to the I-15 South.  Take that all the way to San Diego.  As you decend down the long overpass above Mission Gorge, passing Jack Murphy Stadium, exit onto the I-8 East.  Go roughly 20 miles to S-1 South to Campo.  It's easy!

  Amanda