[pct-l] Guidebooks Available on Postholer.com?

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 00:05:01 CDT 2008

Another way to help PCTA when you buy your guidebooks, etc., is to just buy
directly from them <https://www.orderz.com/pcta/default.asp>. (Not to take
anything away from Scott's gesture, but I assume PCTA gets a greater cut
this way than they would through his Amazon (?) affiliate link.) PCTA will
be at the kickoff with a stack of books to sell to thru-wal^h^h^h^h^h^h^h^h
attendees. I'm planning to buy some books there to save the cost of
shipping.