[pct-l] Days Inn Mojave

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 16:42:55 CDT 2008

There are 2 motels towards the S end of town, one behind the other, which
have much lower rates than the name ones - Budget Inn or something like that for
 both. The one on the highway was about $40 last summer, as I recall; it was
just  fine for me. Yogi doesn't mention either, as I recall. There's also a
$1-2 in  town shuttle service, with advance notice.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See, if  it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.'
-- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs
when its free."
-- P. J. ORourke