[pct-l] question on marking boxes

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Tue Apr 8 20:55:21 CDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 2:37 PM, montypct <montypct at gmail.com> wrote:
>  ALSO Mark your boxes UNIQUELY.  spray paint, coeed paper, stickers, strange
>  designs.  Anything to help you and/or the postmaster find them.

I did that, and I only realized how much it REALLY helped when I had
to find my own box at Kennedy Meadows among the hundreds that were
there. 95 was a heavy snow year, and with so many people quitting,
whatever organization the boxes had been in was totally destroyed.

And I put the markings on all 6 sides of the box, and I'm glad I did.
I think Monty's spray paint idea sounds best. Easiest to see from a
distance.