[pct-l] Solio solar charger question

Laura Fox laura.fox at yale.edu
Tue Apr 8 18:31:32 CDT 2008

D'oh!  I hated the electricity & magnetism portion of my high school
physics class.  AC, DC ... what does some rock band have to do with
my camera battery??

Oh well.  I guess it looks like I could get a car charger for my
camera battery, then the car cigarette lighter attachment for the
Solio, and with that mess it would work.  But that's probably not be
worth the expense and weight.

Also I could get a camera that takes AAs, but I am too picky about
cameras for that.