[pct-l] Solio solar charger question

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 18:21:39 CDT 2008

There are no SLRs that use AA or AAA batteries. If you want to take an
SLR, you have to use the batteries you have to use.

You could of course use this to segue into the old argument about "you
can't make a thru-hike about photography and the hike both" but I
think that's nonsense. If you want to carry an SLR, if you want a
camera that requires a little more work to charge, then that's all up
to you.

Of course, I'm bias because I'm doing this exact same thing. None the
less, as everyone seems to say around here (and yet not necessarily
believe I think), Hike Your Own Hike.