[pct-l] Solio solar charger question

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 18:07:08 CDT 2008

I take it you're using an SLR, Laura? I'm bringing my digital rebel
and I have a similar problem (proprietary Li-ion battery and wall
charger). I've heard there're ways around it but they involve buying a
new charger. Hopefully someone knows more than I do.

As of right now I'm just going to charge them wherever I can find a
socket in town. I spent some time backpacking in colorado and you'd be
surprised where you can find a two-pronged socket -- I've even seen
soda machines plugged into them, although I thought they used a bigger
plug. You better believe I unplugged that soda machine, charged my
battery, then plugged it back in. :P