[pct-l] Making Soda Can Stoves @ the PCT

Paul paul_c at tuxcnc.org
Tue Apr 8 10:41:26 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 08 April 2008, Deems wrote:
> but if someone brings in some soda cans, knives, tools, church keys, cat
> food cans, etc I could probably cobble up something for only a few desparate
> hikers needing help.

I'll raid a store on my way over for a six-pack, and also bring a few tools &
wadding. Although these things are pretty easy to make, some designs work
better than others.. Maybe we should hide up Switchback's size 12 boots and
take over the Pirate's Lair for a short session on Saturday.

Regards, Paul.

P.S. Can someone bring a can of meths with them.