[pct-l] salutations

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 7 18:53:33 CDT 2008

Brian

  Along with the Guide Book, the Data Book and Yogi's Book, this site (Backcountry.Net) is great!  I have set up a large loose leaf binder with subject tabs into which I place print-outs of information on equipment, food, resupply, clothing, permits, etc.  I take the time to cut & paste them, into a word program, enlarge the fount and bold the subjects.  After just a short time I have developed quite the resource manual of collected wisdom!  For Free!!!   Thanks everybody!

  By the way, what is this called?  It's not a blog or a chat room.  What is it? Where am I? who am I?  What's going on?

  Amanda