[pct-l] salutations

Bill & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Mon Apr 7 17:39:45 CDT 2008

Hi Brian    Have you joined the PCTA?  They have all the info you need. They
can steer you to all sorts of people that have done it all like Yogi and the
book that she sells is exceptional, I haven't seen any thing better. The set
of maps on CD are the best that I've seen. I'm thru hiking in 2010 and I've
done sections since 03. But Remember  "Be Prepared"   Ground Pounder Bill
"Semper Fi"

PS  A good way is to go to the Kick Off at Lake Morena the end of this month
if you can.  Here is the site   http://siechert.org/adz/