[pct-l] Visa & resupply

Dave Potter davepotter at webmail1.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 08:38:10 CDT 2008

Visa & resupplyDave

I feel more informed (and confident) now about the B-2 situation, thanks for the explanation. And nothing wrong with your memory if you listed your schedule in such detail so swiftly and from work; thanks a million, that is going to be a great help, you are a star!

Great idea about the hire-car, I realise it is impossible for me to envisage the start unless I get some time to reconnoitre....there's not much dessert in Southern England...

I am in touch with Matt too; what a hiker that man is and he has offered to help me prepare, which is really good of him. He has a young baby now.

Take it easy, and no doubt there will be follow-up questions.

Again thanks a million
Dave