[pct-l] esbit fuel

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Sun Apr 6 13:33:09 CDT 2008

I bought all mine from Lynne Whelden at www.LWGEAR.COM.  He sells the same
fuel tablets, but round and a different brand name.  They work exactly the
same though and I have found them to be excellent.  I prefer the slightly
smaller size of each tablet.  Often if one esbit is not enough, two is too
much.  Three of Lynne's tablets works out well.

I did some fairly extensive side by side testing on the boil time per gram
of fuel between the brand Lynne carries and esbit and found virtually no
difference.   Gram for Gram, Lynne's are - if I remember correctly - about
20% less in cost.

I also bought my Aqua Mira from him.

Hope that is helpful and useful.

Pink Gumby