[pct-l] April Kickoff

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 09:35:10 CDT 2008

Yes, once again to the dismay of the many and joy of the few, Switchback
will be hosting the Pirate's Roost/Lair table again this year at Lake  Morena.

Unless I am told differently, my world famous SuperSecrets of Backpacking
seminar will be on Saturday (April 26) at 1000 at my assigned campsite  area.
Stop by anytime for shelter reflective paint stake painting, gear  weighing,
free Pringles, pirate tattoos, sign L-Rod's poster, make a one ounce  hands-free
umbrella holder, meet Stinky the Lair mascot skunk, talk about my  plans to
start riding Harley's again (currently, the Street Glide with  modifications is
my favorite), etc., etc., etc.

Seminar goodies:
1.  Insights and secrets of backpacking that only a few hikers in the  world
know about .... or want to know about.
2.  Dehydrated water demo.
3.  Responsible hiking credo discussion.

Remember, all of the Trail Pirate's products and services come with the
world famous 120% money back guarantee.  Switchback is the only one with  this
astounding offer.  No other vendor, Trail Angel, or friend of the  trail can say
this --- a Switchback exclusive.

Thank you for your attention.
"Where Smart Shoppers Become Satisfied Customers"