[pct-l] Records?

Dan Larson dan.uhaul.larson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:06:31 CDT 2008

Speaking of hiking your own hike... To change the subject, does anyone know
the records for supported and unsupported PCT thru-hikes? As far as I know,
David Horton did it supported in 66 days and Ray Greenlaw(?) did it
unsupported in 80-some days. I'm just curious. I'm a newbie to the list,
thinking about a thru-hike this year and for some reason people keep asking
me what's the fastest anyone's done it.

Dan "Uhaul" Larson