[pct-l] Platypus in the desert?

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 18:00:45 CDT 2008

I believe the plural is platypi.

A good, square, 1-qt hard plastic bottle is the Icelandic brand of bottled
water; the square shape give the most h2o in the least volume; and the harder
plastic is superior to the really cheap, softer plastic  bottles.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

In a message dated 4/4/2008 9:42:46 A.M. Central Daylight Time,