[pct-l] Trail Injuries

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Fri Apr 4 00:10:19 CDT 2008

Bravo!!  Once, again, Donna, I hope this year they will start slow and speed
up to their individual cruising speeds as they get stronger. Not everyone
needs to be a rabbit--nor may want to be! Keep passing out the good advice.

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com