[pct-l] Food Storage/Bear Protection Sierra Final update for 2008

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:43:07 CDT 2008

Thanks Rob
I see you have things going to OC Perer and Yogi.

I'll put it up on the PCT-L, the PCT 2008 yahoogroup and send it to a few friends.

>From what I understand this map is the ultimate authority on bear protection and food storage regulations.
(This was confirmed in a later email)

See you at the Kick Off.

monty

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles.... Again..... and .....Again
Please sign my Guestbook at
www.trailjournals.com/monty