[pct-l] Closure

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu Apr 3 11:59:37 CDT 2008

Sean,

Has your podiatrist recommended or created custom orthodics for you?  They
have helped many with Plantars.  Also, shock wave therapy, which I've used
on my mare with osteoarthritis, was originally created to treat Plantars,
another route that has helped many.

My husband suffered from it on his first long section hike, but changing
shoes and adding the orthodics has made all the difference.  He actually has
fewer back aches since getting them, too.

Maybe you've checked into these things already, but if not, maybe there's
reason to hope and keep the dream alive.

L-Rod