[pct-l] San Jacinto snow conditions today

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 20:53:07 CDT 2008

A friend sent me this question:

"Any reports on the amount of snow around San Jacinto? Brian and I are hiking to San Jacinto via Deer Springs trail OR Devils Slide this Saturday. I would think there would be patch of snow here and there but the trail would be largely snow free. So, I plan to use non-Gore-Tex trail runners. Would that be OK? That's all assuming that there isn't snow there tonight with the rain storm coming through."

Any help?

dave.driscoll at hp.com; montytam at gmail.com

Thanks

Monty

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty