[pct-l] Elevator's location plus Jim's complaint

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 19:28:00 CDT 2008

WHERE on the Kona Coast????  If it weren't for the stitches in my hand
needing to come out in a few days and hoping for an earlier date to repair
my torn meniscus and possible small tear of the ACL (Jim, similar causes,
ie, for me, multiple falls landing on the same knee repeatedly plus ignoring
it for a while)....I'd be asking you to meet me at the airport. Thank
heavens it's a straight shot from the mainland to Kona these days, but then
maybe that's why Aloha Air is out of business, nice friendly little airline,
too bad.
Jim...for me, the pain is mostly down the outside of the knee, tho when it's
really bad, most every night last summer, as some hikers at the Heitman's
Hideaway can attest, pain shoots across my leg just above the knee cap too.
Then there's the strained feeling in the back of the knee just about exactly
opposite of the pain on the outside.  That's a Baker's Cyst.
Don't know if this helps, but at least it provides back-up to L-Rod's
 suggestion.  Good Luck!!!  Oh, i'd skip the P.T. til after the MRI too.....
FireFly