[pct-l] Blinded by the light (sleeping bags)

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Apr 2 16:28:38 CDT 2008

I was eyeballing the Montbell stretch bags for the reason you menton, but
can't justify buying another bag at the present time.  They look awesome,
and might just deal with that occasional claustrophobic feeling my narrow WM
bag gives me.

In the new catalog I also noted that my favorite jacket, the Montbell Inner
Liner, now comes in a hooded version.

Great stuff.

L-Rod