[pct-l] Soft Shell Help

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Wed Apr 2 05:59:19 CDT 2008

Good morning, Good Times,

I don't know exactly what the garment marketing industry means by "soft
shell" so it's hard to say if I use one.  What I do use is a thin, light,
water-resistant windshirt over a mid-weight fleece pull-over.  Depending
upon the conditions and the exertion I can wear either alone, or both.
Except for a tee shirt, that's it.  Usually both get worn in the first and
last 20 minutes of the day, and the windshirt alone goes on during a break.

Steel-Eye