[pct-l] Tyvek footprints

Glen Winters glenbwint at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 20:57:55 CDT 2008

Last chance for Tyvek footprints I have cut up a few 4.5' x 8' and fewer 5' x 9'. The 4.5' should work for almost all one man tents. These are the only 2 sizes anyone has asked for. I'm flying to Reno tomorrow then San Diego on 4-8 then to the border on 4-11, so if we haven't got the payment sorted out by 4-10 your probably going to have to order elsewhere. My daughter will handle 2 or 3 mailings. If you still need a footprint there may be some at the silent auction at the kickoff and maybe a few in the hiker box, please only take the free ones if you are on a tight budget so those who need them can get one, Henry Shires of Tarptents fame should have them at the kickoff, cut to tarptent sizes for $12.00? each.

To make it easy on my daughter I have prepacked the 2 sizes, she just has to address them and get postage.

4.5' x 8' is $10 including shipping (USA).
5' x 9' is $12 including shipping (USA).

I can send you a paypal request which takes paypal or a credit card or just send cash it's just not worth dealing with a check for $10.00. If you want one contact me at glenbwint at yahoo.com it may take a day to respond since I'm traveling.

Yeah I know I raised the price around $1.00 I originally didn't figure the price of envelopes and to give my daughter a few bucks gas money for the post office runs.

glenbwint at yahoo.com
Argentina