[pct-l] the great campshoe debate

Jim Keener lists at oldmanwalking.net
Tue Apr 1 19:25:27 CDT 2008

I got a ride from Mojave to Tehachapi and bought a pair of flip-flops
at Wal Mart. First and only time to visit a WM. They costed me the
grand sum of $1.83. That was in 2004. I still wear them in the garden.
I especially liked having them at afternoon break time and other times
I wanted to air my feet.

This is just my experience.

Jim Keener ( J J )
http://oldmanwalking.net