[pct-l] BUTLER II FIRE SEPT 19TH IR OVERFLIGHT DATA

Matt Maxon matt at mattmaxon.com
Thu Sep 20 11:20:23 CDT 2007

http://mattmaxon.homeip.net/data/Fire%20Perimters/2007/Butler2/BUTLER2_20070919_IR_OVERFLIGHT.png

OR

    *http://tinyurl.com/3akokh*

    <http://tinyurl.com/3akokh>

Or,  preview TinyURL:

    *http://preview.tinyurl.com/3akokh*

This map has an improved perimeter, it includes data for hotspots &
areas from IR overflights on 9/19/07

the circle/cross symbol indicates a hotspot

the darker red areas with back slash lines is a hot area

red line is the PCT as recorded with my GPS on 2 separate trips on 8/04
& 10/04

The reference map is the Forest Visitor map 1991 edition(?)

The perimeter doesn't appear to have change much at all, especially in
relation to the PCT. With the coming storm hopefully this will be it for
this one....

I just hope they keep a better eye on this until we get some significant
rain, these things can smolder underground for months waiting for strong
winds to fan the embers.

NO BUTLER III!

Trail90
--