[pct-l] (no subject)

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Wed Sep 19 17:21:06 CDT 2007

If you knew Sally you would understand the true meaning of what the old lady meant... Yep, for her husband it was a very good trade.  Sally was an up-tight city chick that couldn't give a darn about her husband's dream of speed hiking that beautiful national treasure we call the PCT.  As it turned out, Sally was on her way home from a business meeting in Northern Arizona where she was discussing the annexation and development of a precious corridor of land of that some renagade non-profit was trying to save to protect the rights of hikers and equestrians to travel , regardless of their speed or length of travel between Mexico and Canada.

OK, now this at least as some content that meets the goals and missions of this list-serve.

Elevator

From: Tarvalee at aol.com