[pct-l] Get off the airwaves!

Davy Ray audacitymedia at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 18:41:27 CDT 2007

You know, I have been in favor of a forum for hikers
and potential hikers of the PCT. I've hiked the AT,
the PCT, and been a trail crew leader on many trails
east coast and west coast. But I don't know how to
filter out people who have no clue as to what it takes
to be a 'true' hiker on these sites. And I'm done
trying. I'm closing the PCT-L link to my inbox today.
All I would like to say to you posers is get off the
fucking net. Unless you are going to make a long
distance hike SHUT THE FUCK UP! You have no right to
be here, bithches.