[pct-l] Public Announcement: Gathering Pirate Roost Table

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 09:38:47 CDT 2007

Yes, once again your pal, Switchback the Trail Pirate, will have table  set
up at the upcoming Gathering at Lake Tahoe.  Gear weighing to one-tenth  once,
reflective shelter stake painting, SuperSecrets of Backpacking, Rhythm of  the
Trail, and Trail Conduct handouts will be provided.  Plus, insights,  advice,
and techniques only a few people in the world know about.

My set up will be outside on the upstairs patio area.  Of course, you  get my
world famous "Switchback's 110% Money Back Guarantee."  It is where  "Smart
Shoppers Become Satisfied Customers."

I thank you.