[pct-l] Section B and C

joseph kisner lostonthecrest at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 23:26:12 CDT 2007

I am planning a hike from San Gorgonio to San Jaciento and was wondering if any one has been through this area in the last week or two and could give me a water update[mission creek, whitewater river, and the fountain south of Snow Creek]. Also I have not made up my mind as to what route I will take from San Gorgonio to the PCT. Is there more than one route, or is it possible without too much hassle to do some crosscountry to the PCT. I am looking for the closest way possible, from peak to peak without roads. I will start on San Gorgonio from Vivian Creek, and end atop San Jaciento......... Thank You, tattoo joe