[pct-l] Catra's PCT experience turns me into a true believer

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Thu Sep 13 17:27:22 CDT 2007

Are you sure she got it from the water? Not from touching another
asymptomatic hiker who was using "trail hygiene" - ie non existent?

Roughly one in 20 Americans are already infected before they start. (
between 4-7%)

So . Pretty good odds of contact. Remove hand washing...... and......
you get the picture

-Brick