[pct-l] Best On The Crest update

ecpg at peoplepc.com ecpg at peoplepc.com
Mon Sep 10 16:04:19 CDT 2007

Another note on places on the PCT-The Stabler store near Carson, Washington
just past the Bridge of the Gods at Cascade Locks is for sale. It would make
an awesome hiker stop/ destination for section hikers and other hiker types,
if anyone is interested.

I gave Zenquake a ride back to the trail from there on Saturday. He was
having a great time and really looking forward to being done .

If I had the money I'd put in a goatpacking business and motel/cabins
rental.

Anyone need a retirement hobby?

This is not a sales pitch, I am not conected with the store in any way. I
just think people might want to know that this is out there.

"Sweet Goat Mama"
Carolyn Eddy
www.goattracksmagazine.com