[pct-l] Graffiti - "Edited by Hammer"

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 21:45:13 CDT 2007

Hammer and Diesel were here in Skykomish with Yogi a few days ago. I
spoke to them about the various rumors floating around. The boys did
not edit or add to any of the PCT arrows signs on the trail. They
spent a couple of days here and were great guests. I wish they could
have stayed longer. They dug a ditch and moved a drain pipe and along
with others moved a bunch of rocks on the river bank to make a flower
garden for us. It seems they have gotten blamed for a few problems on
the trail this year. We have had no trouble with anyone this year.
Hopefully this will continue to the end of the season.

PCT MOM...............ready to adopt Hammer and Diesel