[pct-l] pcta/logs

JoAnn jomike at cot.net
Wed Sep 5 13:09:41 CDT 2007

Good morning Ralph (and Susan),

We woke to a low of 46 degrees this a.m. Fall is on its way!

I share, and even looked into the situation, your concerns about the history
of the trail and its hikers. I think what was most demoralizing to me was
when I did show an interest there was NO response from the pcta apart from
them being very discouraging due to not enough room for storage!  I'm not
sure that would be a concern and certainly down the road a bit. I was
amazed. Like you, I take very seriously that with each passing day,
incredible information of all type is being left behind with no worry or
consideration.

Good luck and I'll help in any way I can.

are we there yet