[pct-l] RECORD SECTION HIKES

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Mon Sep 3 16:35:52 CDT 2007

Just because someone signs a trail register does not make it okay for that
piece of information to be calogued and made part of a public list later on
down the road.  Further, it is rather presumptiuous of you to assume that
you have any right to do such things to that information.

You can pull sleazy lawyer tactics and say that you are legally justified,
but that does not mean you are morally justified.  Just leave it alone, and
find a hobby other than organizing and focusing the spotlight on the pieces
of information people have left behind about themselves.  Just leave it be,
is that so hard?

Jon