[pct-l] North Fire -KTLA Eric Spillman report-

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Sep 3 11:57:36 CDT 2007

We did get to speak to Todd up at North Fork last night, and the station up there is well-protected and not threatened at this time.  The fire definately has burned the PCT coming down toward Soledad, and Mattox Canyon areas.  That little shady oasis at the Mattox Creek crossing will be barren for a few years to come, but the chaparral bounces back with a vengeance, as every trail worker in So Cal knows.

L-Rod