[pct-l] Graffiti on signs since MacKenzie Pass - Sharpie Pen 'PCT ->' has now become graffiti

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Sep 2 19:06:19 CDT 2007

Jeff & I just got back from doing Sections I & J and parts of K, and the "Mad Marker" (as we've dubbed the unknown person) is to be thanked for their contributions to finding the trail.  We, too, found that their PCT indicators were indeed discrete and extremely helpful and we thanked them in abstentia a number of times.

L-Rod