[pct-l] volunteering

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Sep 1 00:13:17 CDT 2007

Well I consider it to be that one is contributing $ as well as one's
time to help the PCT.

And how much does one spend around home for a week -- groceries,
entertainment, etc.?

And the fee as well as any additional expenses one pays to participate
are probably a tax deductible contribution for those who itemize.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>