[pct-l] Big Feet

Jim Keener jj at oldmanwalking.net
Wed Oct 31 18:06:25 CDT 2007

Greetings,

The only reason I cannot be accurately charged with putting my foot
in my mouth is that my feet are too big for that feat (wordplay
intended). Another thing I cannot do is easily find boots or shoes
which fit. My feet are size 14 EEEE, by New Balance measurements. New
Balance is an exception. I have worn the 90x, currently 907, shoes
for four years, including on 600 of the 900 miles I hiked on the PCT
in 2004. They work well. Okay, finally, the question:

Will trail shoes, such as the NBs be okay in the northern Cascades?

Thanks,
Jim Keener ( J J )