[pct-l] Canadian Finisher

hikeon hikeon at surewest.net
Wed Oct 31 13:23:15 CDT 2007

Thanks for the update on Recline.  I have been checking his trailjournal but nothing has been written since his plan for the reroute.  I know he was determine to finish at the monument.  We met Recline near Santiam Pass back on Labor Day weekend hoping to do some "late" trail angeling.  He is quite an interesting "guy" and we had fun following his journal from there on.
So excited to hear he reached Canada, hopefully he'll fill us in on his journal soon.
Cindy