[pct-l] Silk against your skin...........

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 10:11:07 CDT 2007

G'mornin' all.........Here's my question:  Does anyone use all silk/ mostly silk LONG underwear  (just in case your imagination was starting to run away.....;-) ),  Am contemplating the purchase of Thermasilk long johns for the 2008 thru, as a way to cut weight.  Do they really keep you as warm as other types of long johns???  I used their socks, 80% silk/ 20% nylon as sock liners on my hike in Oregon last week and was happy with the performance.  (Sewed in such a way that there was no raised top seam on the toes that bloodied my skin over the miles......).  All help appreciated.......

Gail aka "Wheeew"

http://mail.yahoo.com