[pct-l] Confirmation on flip-flop?

Robert Ellinwood bobandshell97 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 29 19:11:26 CDT 2007

Can anyone confirm information about "Eric D" and his flip-flop hike of the
PCT?    All 3rd hand stuff here!   Billy Goat just called me and said that
Eric D had called Capt America from San Diego to the effect that a couple
days ago he finished his flip-flop PCT hike.  Billy Goat's impression was
that Scott Williamson had done last year's flip-flop in 191 days and that he
believed that Eric D had finished in "less than 190 days."  Billy Goat is
incredible with numbers memory, but had not talked with Eric D directly.
Has anyone else heard about the finish of Eric D's flip-flop?  I just got
back on the list several days ago, so I apologize if all this has been
covered.  Thanks,

Dr Bob