[pct-l] separate soledad canyon fire ...

David Plotnikoff david at emeraldlake.com
Tue Oct 23 12:47:59 CDT 2007

Folks, there are very few details I can see on this on the Web
because it was only reported at 11 last night, but ...

there is a *second* fire in the immediate vicinity of Agua Dulce,
apparently started on Soledad Canyon Road by the two trailer parks we
know so well ... and then went north over the 14... which would put
it in the vicinity of Vasquez Rocks. Doesn't sound very large right
now, but as we've seen, these things change by the hour