[pct-l] PCT DVD's

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Oct 22 23:43:40 CDT 2007

An update --

tonite I duplicated the PCT 2006 DVD and am sending it to all those so
far who have requested only it.

I'll finish duplicating the 2006 DVD and start on the others tomorrow. I
estimate it takes about an hour for my Mac to burn 1 DVD so I only do a
few each day as I otherwise use my computer.
I'm living down to my trail name. ;-)

I still need a good copy of the 2005 DVD as mine has an error and I
cannot duplicate it.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>