[pct-l] More Agua Dulce (Buckweed) fire information

Michael Applegate mangofence at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:31:03 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Hear is some slightly newer information (I get the digest, so I apologize if this was already posted by someone else):

AS OF 4 AM:• 15,000 acres burned• 25+ structures lost• 500 people evacuated• 3 civilian burn victims, 1 firefighter injured• 400 firefighters assigned• 10 percent containedROAD CLOSURES• Sierra Highway at Agua Dulce to Davenport• Bouquet Canyon to Decoro Road• Sierra Highway at Vasquez Canyon• Bouquet Canyon at Vasquez Canyon• Bouquet Canyon at Spunky CanyonEVACUATIONS• Vasquez Canyon• Bouquet Canyon• San Francisquito Canyon• Portions of Santa Clarita

Mike